GLIIHC recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of all information provided by donors and is committed to the highest standards of integrity in all fundraising efforts and to the ethical collection, retention and use of information in the pursuit of our organizational goals. To accomplish this, we commit to the following:
- At your request, GLIIHC will remove you from our electronic mailing list at any time.
- Information collected and stored in our database will not be exchanged with, given to, sold to, or rented to any other organization.
- If you would prefer anonymity, please contact our office.
- We must disclose pertinent credit card information to appropriate banking institutions for those persons using credit cards to make donations to GLIIHC Credit card information collected by GLIIHC is used strictly for billing purposes.
- Site visitorship data is collected on an aggregate, anonymous basis, which means no personal information is associated with this data.
- Please be aware the GLIIHC's website contains links to other websites and that the privacy practices of these other websites may differ from ours. Each website is responsible for its own privacy practices.
The Gerald L Ignace Indian Health Center, Inc is a registered 501 (c) (3) nonprofit, publicly supported organization. Contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.